A downloadable Room-Scale VR Game for Windows
Rattletrap VR is a true room-scale VR shooter made in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare Jam 39. You can explore a large hover ship without artificial walking, if you have a play area of at least 2.5m x 2.5m (8.25' x 8.25'). If you want to play in standing mode you can use smooth- or snap-locomotion.
Your job is to defend your high-maintenance clunker from swarms of Leechbots that try to eat your ship's systems. Keep them off your hull and maintain your machinery. But beware, the more Leechbots you get stuck to your hull, the faster your ship's systems will fail. If a whole deck burns out you're done for...
Updates in v0.1.1 (Post-Jam)
- Improved explosions.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Delayed the arrival of the first enemies by a few seconds.
Updates in v0.1.0 (Post-Jam)
- Added a spectator cam, which can be activated from the Settings menu.
- Improved haptic feedback on plugs, gauges and weapons.
- Updated visuals for the canyon, including caves!
- Minor visual improvements around the ship.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.