Deadline of the Dead
A downloadable game for Windows
It’s the end of the world, but there’s also an important deadline coming up. If you want to keep your job, you’ll have to stay behind and pull some serious overtime! That's a sacrifice you're willing to make for a steady paycheck, right? Balance work, coffee, bathroom breaks, and not being eaten by zombies, in this corporate action shooter. Your goal is to finish all 20 jobs (blue).
You can play with mouse and keyboard, but we recommend using a gamepad. It’s a twin stick shooter:
- [WASD]/[L-Thumbstick] to move
- [Mouse]/[R-Thumbstick] to aim
- [LMB]/[R-Trigger] to shoot
- [RMB]/[L-Trigger] to interact
Made in made in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare Jam 43. It ranked 11th overall and 4th in fun out of 1750 entries
Jam Version bug fixes:
- Main Menu: Text in dropdowns no longer disappears.
- Main Menu: Added control scheme hint.
- Main Menu: Fixed gamepad navigation.
- Main Menu: Fixed missing light in background.
“Zazie” and “Brightly Fancy”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- [LD43] Graphics BreakdownDec 09, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
:( too bad i cant play looks like it's 64bit only
good game, especially for a game jam !
You're part of my video
of the Ludum Dare 43 ;)
Made the deadline, see you on Monday...
This is quite the fun and stylish arcade style game, it's hard to believe it was all put together over the course of just 72 hours! You've earned yourself a new follower!
good arcade game :D
I didn't get fired or killed so I think it was a good workday. :) Really nice work in the jam!